Thursday, September 8, 2016

RIGHT IS RIGHT!

9-8-2016. . . .RIGHT IS RIGHT!

"And as for you, brothers, never tire of doing what is right."  (2 Thess 3:13 NIV)  It is always right to do what is right; especially when no one is looking!  Never tire of being right, doing right and living right!  Right is right and will always be right!  So be right and do right!

PRAYER: Lord, lead us daily into to the paths of what is right.  Help us to do right, be right, and always live right.  Amen!

Prov 4:10-13. . . . My son, listen to me and do as I say, and you will have a long, good life.  I would have you learn this great fact: that a life of doing right is the wisest life there is.  If you live that kind of life, you'll not limp or stumble as you run.  Carry out my instructions; don't forget them, for they will lead you to real living.  TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment