Wednesday, July 6, 2016

WALK IN AUTHORITY!

7-6-2016. . . .WALK IN AUTHORITY!

"Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.  See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant." (Jer 1:9-10 KJV)  God will never give us an assignment without equipping us for the assignment.  Not only will He provide the skill and resources needed, He will give us the authority to execute the charge to it's completion.   Without fear, WALK IN AUTHORITY!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for equipping us with everything that is needed to complete our assignments.  Without fear we now execute and walk in your authority.  Amen!

Eph 1:3. . . .Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment